This Week at Calvary
At Calvary Church:
Every person is recognized as a valuable member of our church body.
Whatever your background, you are welcome here.
If you are hurting and need a safe place to heal, this church is for you.
If you are healthy and looking for a place to grow, this church is for you.
The "Ecclesia" - the "Church"
What is the church and why do we meet to worship?
the church. It is best described as:
The "Called Out"
meet in the presence of God who:
Knows our needs
Hears our cries
Feels our pain
And heals our wounds
- Connecting With God
- Deuteronomy 6:5 [NLT] And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.
- Connecting With Each Other
- Acts 2:42 [NLT] All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer.
- Connecting With the World
- Matthew 28:19 [NLT] Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit..
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter