This Week at Calvary
At Calvary Church:
Every person is recognized as a valuable member of our church body.
Whatever your background, you are welcome here.
If you are hurting and need a safe place to heal, this church is for you.
If you are healthy and looking for a place to grow, this church is for you.
The "Ecclesia" - the "Church"
What is the church and why do we meet to worship?
the church. It is best described as:
The "Called Out"
meet in the presence of God who:
Knows our needs
Hears our cries
Feels our pain
And heals our wounds
- Connecting With God
- Deuteronomy 6:5 [NLT] And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.
- Connecting With Each Other
- Acts 2:42 [NLT] All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord's Supper), and to prayer.
- Connecting With the World
- Matthew 28:19 [NLT] Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit..
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Calvary Church Smartphone App is available
in both Andoid and iPhone format.
Click on the phone below for more information.